Search This Blog

Permit me to go fight Boko haram,Reps member, Gudaji Kazaure tells Buhari(video)

A member of the House of Representatives, Gudaji Kazaure, has urgedcPresident Muhammadu Buhari to appoint him as the leader of a special taskforce that will go into the scary Sambisa forest where Boko Haram terrorists stay in order to destroy them. According to Kazaure, he is a hunter and knows the nooks and cranny of the dangerous forest.

"Let the President appoint me. I will delegate a team to go inside the bush with myself to finish those idiots. I am a hunter. I know all these bushes. I am a professional hunter. I can delegate a team of hunters. Let the government give us Army and Police, we will go inside that bush. I will lead it. Even if it is tomorrow, I will lead'' Kazaure said.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.